Four Stands One Voice has a committed Security Policy. We will retain copies of the information that you provide when you:
- register on this site
- order any products from this Site
- enter into any competitions
Is placing an order secure?
When you order anything from theFour Stands One Voice Shop your order is made over a secure connection. This means that all the personal information you enter will be encrypted so it cannot be read as it travels over the Internet. Encryption is used on all pages within the buying process, making shopping on Four Stands One Voice Shop as safe as possible.
How can I tell if the Four Stands One Voice Shop site is a secure one?
You can tell that our site is secure by looking for the following:
- a picture of a small padlock – this normally appears bottom right of the browser window.
- in the web page address, a secure page will begin with ‘https://’ denoting that the site is using a secure server for the transaction of data.
- right click on the page, select ‘properties’ (or ‘view frame info’). The resulting page will have a section called ‘Security info for this page’ or a button called ‘certificates’. These will show:
- the website owner,
- the security company.
- the level of encryption.
If you have any concerns about the security of our site, or if you have any further queries, please contact the Customer Services team.
Who handles my payments?
All payments are processed through PayPal, to ensure both the customer (you) and the merchant (us) are safe 100% of the time.
What legal protection do I have?
You are protected by the normal laws of England, in particular, The Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994 (c. 35) and the Consumer Protection Act 1987 (c.43)